GUIDELINES OF EXPECTED GUEST BEHAVIOR
We are delighted that you have chosen R&R Ranch as your educational outing, and we kindly request that the following rules be adhered to when visiting our property.
Managing the safety of horses and visitors is considerable and we therefore ask for your assistance with keeping children under your control
Our number one priority is to keep everyone safe during a visit. This goes for our horses as well. Visits must be enjoyable for both sides, visitors and our horses. Thank you for your assistance with making your visit an enjoyable one!
- Absolutely no petting of a horse unless. We are not a petting zoo and do not portray ourselves as one. There may be times, when we will take a horse out to let well behaved children pet.
- No running or screaming allowed
- No food may be brought into the barn
- All guests who enter the barn must wipe their hands with a Handi Wipe supplied by our staff
- Picture taking is allowed
- Our tours are highly educational and are not appropriate for children under the age of eight years of age
- Tours typically last between one hour. Large groups or those with a lot of questions may be as long as 75-90 minutes.
- There is no public restroom – please plan accordingly!
- Private tours may be arranged for groups of 10 or more people